Run by an expert hospitality team who are on hand to offer help and advice throughout your holiday, Lodge Casal is a superb property for groups. It is an original building sympathetically restored to a very high standard, together with excellent food, this a great choice for a ski holiday.
Old stone and wood have been used and tasteful furniture has been carefully chosen to complement the style of the property. It is located in the centre of El Tarter, 800m from the El Tarter lifts, where communal ski storage is available free of charge. The Lodge has twenty well appointed twin rooms with en suite bath shower and WC.
Twin Rooms with en suite bathroom
Distance from the Lift Station
900 metres. A shuttle service runs twice in the mornings and return from the slopes twice in the afternoon. To walk it is under 10minutes.
Chalet Board ( Daily breakfast with evening meal six nights per week)
Minimum stay 7 nights
Shuttle Transfers from £68pp return
Private Transfers from £110pp return
Group Transfers Available from €60.00pp return
Bath & Shower, WC
Twin beds, en suite bathrooms, safe in room
Live in hospitality team
Slope side communal ski storage
Twice daily shuttle to slopes.
Evening lounge bar
WIFI in lounge area
TV with DVD player
Small DVD library (guest are welcome to bring their own) Included Services
· A continental breakfast is served daily offering breads, cereals, fruit, ham, cheese, eggs, yoghurts, juices, tea & coffee.
· Afternoon Tea and home made cakes are served on three afternoons of your stay at après ski time.
· A 3 course set evening meal is prepared for you on six nights of your stay, this is served with one bottle of wine between two people, water and after dinner coffee.
· On the night that there is no evening meal, the kitchen will be closed, our staff will be happy to recommend and book a local restaurant for you.
· *if you have any dietary requirements, you must advise us when you make your booking*
· Packed Lunches
· Our team offer a packed lunch service (charge locally). A fresh sandwich snack and drink will jelp you save time and money on your days on the mountain.
· Ski Guiding Services
· A member of our resort based team will offer a free guiding service to any intermediate skiers/boarders around the Grand Valira ski area. This will be available a minimum of three days per week. You can register when you arrive.
· Slope Shuttle
· It's not a far walk to the slopes but to as an added service, we offer a shuttle service between the chalet and the slopes. It will run twice in the morning and twice in the afternoons. Times will be confirmed on arrival.
· Slope-side Equipment Storage
· Free ski and board communal storage is available on the side of the slopes. Private lockers are available for a local charge.
Maid Service Daily
Ski Lift 900m Hire Shop 800m Resort Centre 600m Bus Stop 400m
A shuttle service to the slopes is provided twice in the mornings and from slopes to Lodge twice in the afternoon.